Our Favorite Deviations
Dying: Chapter 6Dying: Chapter 6 by gregterry480
Chapter 6: Lord Stanford
Over the next few days, Anna didn't get to see much of her sister. Falling asleep at the meeting and retiring early had apparently set Elsa behind on her royal duties, and she was spending her time catching up with the things she had to do. There were new buildings that were awaiting her approval before construction could begin. There were discussions that needed to be had regarding the kingdom's complicated relationship with the Southern Isles following the betrayal of Prince Hans. And various preparations were required for Arendelle's upcoming ball to celebrate the summer solstice.
After dark, Elsa still came to Anna's room, but there was something...different about it now. She'd still talk with her sister if she was in the mood for it, and would quietly comfort and hug her even if she wasn't. Once Elsa was finally able to get to sleep, she'd just watch her softly snore (and God, how was Elsa able to make snoring seem ethereal?), wishing that she knew how to
Dying: Chapter 7Dying: Chapter 7 by gregterry480
Chapter 7: Lost Songs
Anna awoke suddenly the next morning, out of breath and clutching her chest. She quickly turned to her sister to make sure she was still okay. Sure enough, Elsa was there, looking strangely fragile for a woman so strong but still clearly alive as she breathed softly in her sleep.
Anna rubbed her face and groaned. It had all only been a nightmare. But what an awful nightmare it had been. And it was one that she had over and over again.
It was always the same thing. An angry mob storming the castle. Demanding Elsa give herself up. Screaming she was too dangerous to be kept alive. Howling that they would not risk having another eternal winter. Elsa would try to calm them down. But it would never be enough. The mob always made it inside. They always got to her sister. And Anna always watched helplessly, stuck to the floor and unable to move, as the horrible people murdered their own queen.
She never dared tell Elsa about the dreams. She was going through more than eno
Deadly Alliance: A Wilting Flower I don’t really do Disney fan fictions, but it’s got non Disney movies in there too, and this plot’s been in the back of my mind for a couple days now. This’ll be just a one shot for now, unless I want to expand upon it.Deadly Alliance: A Wilting Flower by ShamanGirl1
For those who don’t know, Mozenrath is from the Aladdin TV series, and Queen La is from the Legend Of Tarzan TV series.
I don’t own anything!
Mozenrath sat on his throne, looking down at the woman in front of him. White hair, dark skin, and animalistic blue eyes that seemed to fix into place any within her gaze. Barefoot, she was dressed in red, with animal teeth sewn into the cloth, and all the jewelry she wore was pure gold, including the ridiculously big earrings framing her face. All in all, she was at once imposing and beckoning, demanding authority yet deigning to allow lesser beings in her presence.
Mulan BaristaAU Probs....So I've been fiddling with this Mulan fanfic idea for about a year, and I'm stuckMulan BaristaAU Probs.... by disneyforever808
Basically it's a BaristaAU , but in a tea shop. I have my characters, beginning, and ending planned out but I'm missing some serious conflict.
The only thing Mulan struggles with so far is being the only girl in an all-male staff, which is pretty boring. I'm thinking of ways to incorporate Shan-Yu and the Huns into it, but I have no idea how
Does anyone have any ideas?
A club dedicated to the Disney girls who, in the face of danger and adversity, have displayed courage and the will for self sacrifice!
We are currently collecting points in an effort to make this a super group. If you're in a giving mood please stop by my profile and donate:
As many of you know, there is a list of approved Disney heroines, and every submissions has to have some kind of depiction of a character from the list. Time after time, I have to decline amazing pieces of art that depict female Disney characters who just never made the cut.
BUT WHAT IF YOU COULD CHANGE THAT AND ADD ONE MORE TO LIST?
Yes, that's right! We are going to add a new Disney heroine to the list! Here's what you have to do in order to get a chance to put your Disney gal in the Gallery!
DUE DATE: NOVEMBER 14, 2014
DUE MARCH 15, 2015!WINNING PRIZE IS:- 100 deviantART points- a feature- your character added to the list of approved heroines and her own folder in the gallery(I'm sorry the prize is so low. I have to budget my points. Donations are welcome but not mandatory. )
Pick a female Disney character who is not currently on the list who you feel is a heroine and should be included in the gallery.
Make a work of any medium (drawing, sculpture, etc., any type that deviantART accepts) that depicts her.
Write a paragraph about why you think she should be considered a Disney heroine. The paragraph should be between 5 - 10 sentences long.
Send a note to SavvyRed with the subject headline "Disney Heroine Contest Submission." Include a link to your work, your paragraph explaining why she is a heroine, the name of the character, and the name of the Disney feature film she is in.
1. You MUST be a member of our group Disney Heroines to enter the contest.
Since we only accept submissions in the Gallery from group members, it makes sense that only members should be allowed to enter the contest. If you are not a member of the group but you want to join the contest, you can do so if you join the group before you submit your entry.
2. You can only make an entry about a Disney heroine who is NOT on the list yet.
This list is here: disney-heroines.deviantart.com…
So your character has to be one who is NOT on the list. Otherwise, there would really be no point in having this kind of contest.
- Strictly male-identified characters. (I.e. John Smith, Aladdin, Prince Adam, etc.)
- non-Disney characters (i.e. Fiona from Shrek, anyone from Dr. Who, My Little Pony characters, Kung Fu Panda characters, Babs Bunny, Harry Potter characters, Powerpuff Girls, Nickelodeon characters, Cartoon Network characters, etc.)
- Star Wars characters. I know they belong to Disney, but I haven't seen any on the list, so I'm going to assume that the previous admins did not intend to have any of them.
- Marvel Comics characters except female characters from The Avengers or its sequels. You cannot enter Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) because she is already on the list.
- Characters from Disney shows and animated series (i.e. Hannah Montana, Angel from Lilo & Stitch: The Series, Cassandra from Hercules: The Animated Series, etc.)
- Ambiguous or androgynous characters like Pleakley from Lilo & Stitch are accepted, but please don't submit an entry about how the Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast is way too fabulous to be a guy. You can submit a genderbent version of the Disney heroine for the contest. The winning heroine's folder will be open for both genderbent and non-genderbent artwork.
- Disney-Pixar characters (i.e. Honey Lemon, Mrs. PotatoHead, etc.)
- Female characters from The Avengers and its sequels.
- Female Disney characters from feature film sequels (Madellaine from Hunchback of Notre Dame II, the princesses from Mulan II, etc.)
- Female characters from Tron
3. No literature.
It takes too long to read and gives an unfair advantage over everyone else who has only a few sentences to describe the heroism of their chosen character.
4. No nudity.
I think it will just make it easier this way.
5. One entry per contestant. One heroine suggestion per entry.
You can have more than one Disney heroine in the art or literature, but you can only suggest one new heroine.
Feel free to ask any questions!
|More Journal Entries|